Thursday, July 26, 2012

Patient Testimonial Re: Foot Fungus


I have the best patients. Thank you very much Debbie Nolte for writing this amazing testimonial!
 
"First of all, I’d like to say how pleased I am with the results of the laser treatment for the toe fungus on both my feet. I had never heard of it before and I had spent 3+ years trying everything to get rid of it. I had become so embarrassed with how badly my feet looked. But not anymore – they look just as good & healthy as before the fungus. There was nothing to having the laser treatment done – just a small amount of time. And I though the treatment was very affordable. I had the treatments done this winter. I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Vittori and his staff. The doctor was wonderful and all his staff is very friendly & helpful. The office is spotlessly clean and all my appointments were right on time. I have referred a couple people to Dr. Vittori & will happily continue to do so. I thank them all very much."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment